nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

Thirteen | Think I Love

sunday was fun & relaxing spending the day with felicia, kim, jamie, davurt, richard, mikool & mehmet at mehmet's place. tutor was fun too although i didnt talk to linda as much as i wanted to but oh wells LOL OUUUFT CUZ SHE'S A SEXY BITCH . cindy's ringtone LOL

--------


everything gets better in time. i promise you.


i didnt even try to make it work im sorry cos it feels so bad and my heart's so sad that im here without you i think i love my girlfriend no one could ever take her place, i wanna see her face in my arms again

- Mishon



c.

"Thirteen | Think I Love" was posted On: 9/7/09, 5:06 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.