nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

Fourty9 | Just Don't ..

even if i act like i dont care, i do

even if i say no, i mean yes

even when im lonely, i'll give u your space

even if i dont say anything, there's a lot on my mind

even if im down, i'll chuck on a smile

even if we're fighting, part of it is to see what you'd say next



dont keep me waiting

dont wait for me either

dont make me do what hurts me the most

dont put me in positions where i cant wriggle out of

dont ever doubt me

dont lie to me, please


dont nobody can do it like me & you




c.

"Fourty9 | Just Don't .." was posted On: 11/9/09, 10:56 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.