nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

Fourty3 |

To Felicia & Vanessa : PLEASE STOP BAGGING ME OUT ! why ? what did i ever do to u guys ? stop teasing me ><>
someone fucking killed my geography lesson today and today was pretty boring except for lunch :D i was hugging vanessa and then lawerance came over and pushed me away :( i got her first buddy :@ and me, megan, melinda & felicia were joking around and tickling each other. me and sydney were talking about cars and &*^&^%&^$ in maths


me: awww i miss him he makes me smile :$
sydney: aw i can tell. u're smiling and staring at ur maths book, u never smile at ur maths book LOL
me: yeahh he's so cute HAHAHAHA



HAHA i got bored and made melinda and megan turn into badass bitches (H) in history we had a test and felicia was like "5 ... 7 ... 9" HAHAHA and asking me about the writing part.

oh & on tuesday sooofucking hot. me and vanessa, felicia & kim were spanking each other :$ HAHA kim spanks soo hard :( i was playing like all sport with megan and lawerance kept fucking stealing the ball and playing against the wall which fucking cracked me up HAHAHA when we settled down i started taking pics of lawerance and vanessa cos im a pro photographer (H) and felicia and kim were taking luvos together.

RICHARD TRANG. IF U'RE READING THIS YOU'RE DEAD.




c.

"Fourty3 |" was posted On: 11/4/09, 6:28 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.