nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

THIRTY1 | H.A.T.E.U.

all i did today was go to the dentist where i saw layla & the dentist said around 3 more months till i take my braces out :( fml ! i went around cabra for a while and ate at won kee by myself cos i was hungry as and i had to eat before my teeth started hurting. well i got soymilk & taro jellies LOL i should've gotten a movie @ solution8 im most likely going out a lot this following week but im trying to think of who to go with and where (cos im a tightass).



I can't wait to H.A.T.E.U. cos right now I need you

- Mariah Carey Ft. OJ Da Juiceman, Big Boi & Gucci Mane




c.

"THIRTY1 | H.A.T.E.U." was posted On: 10/10/09, 6:09 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.