nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

wth did i just blow 84 bucks on .. fml

WELL LOL

.. So I'm unemployed and yet I'm still going around shopping and yesterday those bastards at Chanel lured me in and because I was going to buy a foundation anyway later on when I actually have a job to pay for it .. I got it .. and the sales assistant wasn't even that helpful in my opinion.

It was a toss up between Vitalumiere and Vitalumiere Aqua. One sales assistant said I was a 50 (Naturel/Sienne) and the other said I was a 40 especially for winter (Beige) and I looked like a friggin ghost when he applied it to me. I didn't even like the application cos he used a sponge but I loved the way it glided onto my skin. And the products he used to take the make up off was so amazing. I'm a recent Chanel convert and I hate spending heaps of money on drugstore make up when I can just invest in something as awesome as this!

"wth did i just blow 84 bucks on .. fml" was posted On: 3/29/12, 9:59 AM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.