nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

OH YEAH 30 QUESTIONS YEAH

1. The last person I was seeing was kind of a douche, smart and funny but .. douchey ..
2. I vomitted in a cup ? LMFAO
3. ...
4. He is such an awesome person, also a bit of a faggot when it comes to bromance but ya know I still ruff him LMAO
5. That 70's Show!!
6. 11.11 Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
7. hmm I don't really remember.
8. never been to a concent tbh!
9. Ughh .. is this like a christmas wishlist? what i got for christmas or who i give presents to on christmas ? ..
10. A G-Star t-shirt and Bonds undies
11. 2NE1 - Hate You
12. I met ___ at a birthday party
13. I don't think I will ever forget crying in my dad's arm and having him comfort me and tell me it's going to be alright.
14. Smoke up at home while my mum was in the back ? LMAO
15. None
16. Oh baby .. some good lingerie, a confident girl who respects yet flaunts her body.
17. When my mother was telling my cousin not to hit his father .. right in front of me .. so I was in the middle of it all
18. In this world there is only you
19. Well I have two best friends and all my favourite stories would be all of our classes at highschool :)
20. Umm I think the older the couple the more acceptable and I guess "appropriate" their age difference is. But personally if one is old enough to be the other's mother/father .. that's a bit .. gross.
21.

22. "When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep"23.Nope :D
24. I mean if it was a drunk or .. out of control slip then I guess it takes less work for the couple or if it was me to get over and move on. But if it was out of spit or hate or jealousy then I think that is wrong.
25.
26. 1351
27.Lighters (Ft. Bruno Mars) Zany Remix
Share My Love - R. Kelly
The Rej3cts - Cat Daddy
Dj Earworm - United States of Pop 2009
Chris Brown - Up To You
Frank Sinatra - Love is a Many Spendid Thing
T.I. Ft. Drake - Poppin' Bottles
J.R.A., D.Pryde, Lil Crazed, Traphic, J Reyez - Say Ahh Remix
Nelly - Gone Ft. Kelly Rowland
Henry Jackman - Magneto
28. This doesn't include real life .. but it has to be trulykevin
29. Ask me out on those photo machines
30. When my parents decided to seperate .. WAIT NO .. it was in first grade and I got beat up for standing up for my best friend .. that's why I don't stand up or defend ANYBODY now

"OH YEAH 30 QUESTIONS YEAH" was posted On: 2/10/12, 12:47 AM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.