nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

MY SKIN

Wow, holy crap I can't even begin to count all the products I've used on my face. I splurged and got the Clinique's 3 Step. Now I got this in type 2 and I realise a lot of people have given it crappy reviews and I know everyone is different but I have definitely had great results from this.

Let me just say if you have combination oily to oily or very oily skin, your skin will appreciate this!

I don't know if it's worth the buck but it hasn't done anything bad for my skin. I broke out horribly when I was overseas because of the climate and the pollution, I had sooo many pimples! I had these crazy small but visible bumps on my forehead which are now gone.

I've used it for a month now and my skin is for sure clearer and less dull. I don't think I will be repurchasing it though because I really want to switch and try something from Kiehl's because their Ultra Facial Toner is frigging amazing and it is half the price of Clinique's Clarifying Lotions.

I still have a couple of pimples left and the scarring from the old pimples is far from invisible.

Since I didn't get a foundation, primer or powder when I was on vacay I will be getting them shortly because David Jones is having this awesome sale!

I'm thinking:
  • Illamasqua Skin Base or Light Liquid Foundation OR Clinique Superbalanced or Even Better
I'm still unsure on primer and powder .. 

"MY SKIN" was posted On: 2/1/12, 2:22 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.