nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

LOVE HANGOVER : KISSES

Kiss on the stomach -- “Lets have sex”
Kiss on the Forehead -- “Forever you will be mine”
Kiss on the Ear -- “I’m horny”
Kiss on the Cheek -- “We’re friends”
Kiss on the Hand -- “I adore you”
Kiss on the Neck -- “We belong together”
Kiss on the Shoulder -- “I want you”
Kiss on the Lips -- “I love you” OR “I want you”
Holding Hands -- “We can learn to love each other”
Slap on the Butt -- “That’s mine”
Playing with the Ear -- “I can’t live without you”
Holding on tight -- “Don’t let go”
Looking into each other’s Eyes -- “Don’t leave me”
Playing with Hair on Head -- “Tell me you love me”
Arms around the Waist -- “I love you too much to let go”

"LOVE HANGOVER : KISSES" was posted On: 5/10/10, 7:11 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.