nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

SURVEY


NINE things you wish you could say to NINE different people right now:

  1. I'm sorry
  2. I love you
  3. Why do you like me ?
  4. I liked you
  5. You're beautiful
  6. Did someone take my ipod ?
  7. Fuck you bitch
  8. Do something your own age
  9. You have the ugliest nose

EIGHT things about yourself:

  1. I'm boyish
  2. I dont like custard, pho and ginger
  3. Animes make me cry LOL
  4. I havent watched a full episode of pokemon
  5. I dont like justin bieber and i think kesha is ugly
  6. I am very poor/broke
  7. I like to smell things before i eat/drink/touch it
  8. I used to have braces

SEVEN ways to win your heart:

  1. Showing consideration
  2. Accept me for who I am
  3. Placing your hand on my face
  4. Make me laugh.
  5. Getting along with my bestfriends
  6. Challenging me
  7. Knowing me too well

SIX things that cross your mind a lot:

  1. Food
  2. Money
  3. School
  4. Tumblr LMAO
  5. Friends :)
  6. Sleep

FIVE things you do before you fall asleep:

  1. Prepping myself for the next day
  2. Charge my phone
  3. Most of the time, phoning
  4. Put on my plates
  5. Close my door

FOUR things you see right now:

  1. Computer
  2. Gum
  3. Chocolates
  4. Piggy Bank

THREE songs that you listen to often:

  1. Rain - Love Song
  2. Yiruma - Kiss the Rain
  3. Usher Ft. Alicia Keys - My Boo

TWO things you want to do before you die:

  1. Spend every cent i earn
  2. Find my reason for living

ONE confession:

I really liked your kisses even though it didnt mean anything

"SURVEY" was posted On: 4/18/10, 6:51 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.