nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

Hi, my name is: caroline
Never in my life have I been: to the easter show
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my mum
High school: chester hill high school
When I’m nervous: i go into panic mode
The last song I listened to was:
frankie j - i promise you
If I were to get married right now my best man would be: danny

My hair is: not what i want it to be D:

When I was 5: i would drink the milk and leave the cereal behind in my bowl LOL
Last Christmas: i was with rocky at his house watching gay movies
When I look down I see: black plants
The happiest recent event was: aniva's going away party or the history excursion
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: joey or phoebe LOL
By this time next year: i'd be more mature and studying my ass off
My current gripe is: my mouse ?
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my sister
The thing I want to buy: more lashes
If you visited the place I was born: it would be a hospital ?
If you spent the night at my house: i'd give you hella good memories ;) HAHA
I’d stop my wedding if: if something tragic happened
The world could do without: miley cyrus and justin bieber oh and demi lavoto :)
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: g-star shirt
Most recent thing someone else bought me: a train ticket
My middle name is: ngoc
In the morning I: try to go back to sleep and finish off my dream
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: wtf .. LOL
Last night I was: raging and going off my head & phoning
If I was an animal I’d be: a rabbit or a dog
My birthday is:
May 18

"" was posted On: 4/2/10, 8:13 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.