nothing left in lust

CAROLINE NGO

Sydney, Australia

‚Üê Newer | Older ‚Üí

Make up

So I know I've been raving and obsessing about make up and what to get when I go overseas ( 99% of the reason why I want to go). I've been really confused and stuck about what to get ..

So I've narrowed it down to:

Choices for liquid foundation:

Choices for powder:
  • Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
  • Clinique Blended Face Powder Oil Free
  • MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder
  • Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder

Definitely getting:
  • Mascara (either Clinique High Lengths or High Impact)
  • Gel eyeliner in black (Maybe MAC or Maybelline)
  • Matte eyeshadows (preferably nudes, dark browns, taupe, gold/bronze, purple), I'm on the hunt for Urban Decay's Naked Palette
  • Brown, gold and blue eyeliners
  • A sharpener
  • Brushes (at least 1 eyeshadow brush, an angled eyeliner brush and a fibre optic foundation brush) (if I can afford it)

"Make up" was posted On: 11/29/11, 8:17 PM | 0 ‚òÅ


© Layout by BonjourLinda. Resources: TFN GGL CRZYKRA Insp: BlackSoul
Please view with Google Chrome (Terrible in MF) in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.